In case of stress related complaints or fatigue, an aromatherapy massage gives a real boost !
Essential oils are extracted from concentrated substances from plants and herbs and, diluted with a base oil they have a very relaxing as well as a nourishing effect on the skin.
Since smell is one of the strongest senses, inhaling the fragrance has a positive effect on your mind. When inhaled, the aroma rises through your nose to the lower part of your brain where your mood and emotions are determined. So aromas influence how you feel and what your mood is.
In addition, the oil is absorbed by the skin and the active substances enter your bloodstream.
Make your own choice from our aroma range :
1. Eucalyptus: stimulates health and cleanses the body through its antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral effect, which dissolves and drains mucus. Provides relief from pain and cramps and strengthens your immune system.
2. Lavender: relaxes and improves the sleep cycle. Provides relief from muscle pain, rheumatism, back pain, breathing difficulties or menstrual pains
3. Sweet orange: emotionally balanced by its relaxing effect, it supports digestion, circulation and the immune system. Ideal for strong stress, gloomy feelings and nervousness
4. Tea tree: the oil of this Australian tree has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes various pains, reduces itching and fights the development of skin infections
5. Lemon grass: promotes blood circulation and improves digestion. Lemon grass has a preventive effect against various fungal infections and is very efficient in tackling orange peel
6. Peppermint: the strong and energetic fragrance of this essential oil has a stimulating effect and is an effective remedy against various pains (including menstrual pains). Furthermore, it relieves the airways with a stuffy nose and aids digestion, effectively combating nausea, intestinal problems and bad breath
BOOK HERE ONLINE